We highly encourage parents to apply as soon as possible for a place for your child in 2019-20 and future school years. PYP 1 applications are processed from November to February. PYP 2 – MYP 5 applications are processed from January to March. International applications are processed year-round.
Make contact with ISC via phone (+43 4274 5247110), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via an open house event. Local families will be asked to attend an open house event to learn about ISC’s program. International families may schedule an appointment when they are visiting the area.
To inform you about the admissions policies and procedures, please download the ISC Admissions Policy and follow directions below regarding the application and admissions process for your student.
Before you submit your student’s application for admission, please make sure that you have included all of the following documents so that we may process the application as quickly as possible.
- Completed Application for admission (pages 1-3)
- Signed parents consent form for the use of data at ISC
- ONE recent passport-sized photos
- Copy of child’s immunization records
- Confidential Recommendation Form PYP1 or PYP2-DP2 (Must be submitted directly to ISC by the recommender.)
- Applicant Statement (only students applying for PYP 2-DP 2)
- Parent Guardian Statement
- Two full years of school transcripts or reports in English, German or Italian. If transcripts or reports are in another language, they must be translated into English. Pre-school or Kindergarten students may be exempt from this requirement.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s and parents’ passport and visa (if applicable)
- Mail completed applications to Rosentaler Strasse 15, 9220 Velden, Austria or E-mail scanned copies of all documents to email@example.com.
Applications will be processed in the order they are received, and incomplete applications will not be processed until all requested documents have been received.
Admissions Process 2019-20
The Admissions process will proceed as follows for students who have submitted complete applications for school year 2019-20.
ISC will contact families to schedule an interview, admissions test and visitation day beginning in October 2018.
The ISC Admissions Committee will meet by the beginning of February (for PYP 1) to review all applicants and make admissions decisions based on the following criteria:
- International profile of the student
- Family members already attending ISC
- Analysis of application materials, interview, tests and visitation day
- Families will be informed whether they have received an admissions place or are on a waiting list by the last week of February 2019.
- Families who are interested in applying for a stipendium must submit an application to the stipendium committee firstname.lastname@example.org by March 2019.
- The stipendium committee will inform all families about stipendiums by end of May 2019.
- Waitlisted families may be contacted for an admissions place as late as April 2019 or beyond.
To prepare for the admissions placement test, please refer to the following websites or attachments based on the class for which your student is applying for next school year: