2019-2020 School Year
Advancing Your Career at ISC
International School Carinthia aspires to recruit highly talented educators from Carinthia and around the world who are inspired by our mission to implement a dynamic educational experience for our students. If you love working with young people and love teaching, please apply for specific vacancies posted here on our website or the various search organizations we utilize.
ISC is currently seeking an experienced PYP/MYP Music Teacher starting 26th August 2019.
Preferred candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum two years’ teaching experience
- IB training and experience
- International teaching experience
- Current state teaching license or credential for position(s) applied for
- Teachers applying for positions in PYP 5 and above must have a degree in two subjects, a double major OR a Bachelor’s degree in one subject and a Master’s degree in a different subject with ideally a teaching certificate in both subjects.
- Passion for teaching and a strong desire to join a young, developing school
- English and German speaking skills
Please e-mail the following as ONE PDF attachment to apply for an advertised position to email@example.com with the name of the position in the subject line of the e-mail:
- Up-to-date résumé or Curriculum Vitae with photograph
- Educational Philosophy
- Letter of application stating why you want to join ISC’s team. Please specifically reference the teaching vacancy and how you could contribute to developing a new mission-driven international school.
- Copies of diplomas, certificates and IB training certificates
- List of at least three references with current contact information
ISC offers a competitive salary, relocation allowance and benefits package based on a two-year initial contract.
Please apply by 24th June.