2020-2021 School Year
Advancing Your Career at ISC
International School Carinthia aspires to recruit highly talented educators from Carinthia and around the world who are inspired by our mission to implement a dynamic educational experience for our students. If you love teaching, please apply for specific vacancies posted on our website or the various search organizations we utilize.
ISC is currently seeking experienced teachers for the following positions in 2020-21:
In 2020-21, International School Carinthia will expand to offer DP 1 (grade 11). We cordially invite qualified educators to apply for the following positions:
Confirmed Teaching Vacancies:
- DP Business Management Teacher (ideally combined with other vacancies in MYP/DP)
- MYP / DP Chemistry Teacher
- MYP English / Individuals and Societies Teacher
- MYP Math / Sciences Teacher
- MYP Visual Arts
- PYP 1-3 Teacher (Teaching English, Math, Social Studies, Science & Visual Arts)
- PYP 4-5 Teacher (Teaching English, Math, Social Studies, Science & Visual Arts)
- After-School Program Teacher
- Teaching Assistant
Preferred candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum two years’ teaching experience
- IB training and experience
- For DP vacancies, DP certified training and experience (with a certificate of IB training from the last 5 years)
- International teaching experience
- Pastoral care experience
- Current state teaching license or credential for position(s) applied for
- Teachers applying for positions in PYP 5 and above must have a degree in two subjects, a double major OR a Bachelor’s degree in one subject and a Master’s degree in a different subject with ideally a teaching certificate in both subjects.
- Passion for teaching and a strong desire to join a young, developing school
Please e-mail the following as ONE PDF attachment to apply for an advertised position to email@example.com with the name of the position in the subject line of the e-mail:
- Up-to-date résumé or Curriculum Vitae with photograph
- Educational Philosophy
- Letter of application stating why you want to join ISC’s team. Please specifically reference the teaching vacancy and how you could contribute to developing a new mission-driven international school.
- Copies of diplomas, certificates and IB training certificates
- List of at least three references with current contact information
ISC offers a competitive salary, relocation allowance and benefits package based on a two-year initial contract.